Other Results from the Project
- Preparation and electrocatalytic activity of 3D hierarchical...
- A CoFe2O4/graphene nanohybrid as an efficient bi-functional ...
- One-pot synthesis of monodispersed porous CoFe2O4 nanosphere...
- MnCo2O4 Anchored on P-Doped Hierarchical Porous Carbon as an...
- FeCo2O4/hollow graphene spheres hybrid with enhanced electro...
- A facile synthesis of CoFe2O4/biocarbon nanocomposites as ef...
- A CoFe"2O"4/graphene nanohybrid as an efficient bi...
- Surface modification of MnCo2O4 with conducting polypyrrole ...
- An efficient bi-functional electrocatalyst based on strongly...
Nitrogen/sulfur dual-doped 3D reduced graphene oxide networkssupported CoFe2O4 with enhanced electrocatalytic activities for oxygen reduction and evolution reactions
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
See the National Natural Science Foundation of China's policy on open access.