Other Results from the Project
- Neural basis of increased costly norm enforcement under adve...
- Sex, attractiveness, and third-party punishment in fairness ...
- Dopamine beta-hydroxylase (DBH) gene modulates individuals...
- Reward breaks through the inhibitory region around attention...
- Serotonin receptor gene (5-HT1A) modulates alexithymic chara...
- The neural correlates of perceptual load induced attentional...
- Dissociating Guilt- and Inequity-Aversion in Cooperation and...
- Synchronized network activity as the origin of a P300 compon...
fMRI evidence for the interaction between orthography and phonology in reading Chinese compound words.
Frontiers in Human Neuroscience
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
See the National Natural Science Foundation of China's policy on open access.