Other Results from the Project
- Superhydrophobic/Superoleophilic Corn Straw Fibers as Effect...
- Fabrication of TiO2/EP super-hydrophobic thin film on filter...
- Superhydrophobic coating on fiberglass cloth for selective r...
- Novel Superhydrophobic and Superoleophilic Sawdust as a Sele...
- Preparation and characterization of cotton fabric with poten...
Improvement of chemical stability and durability of superhydrophobic wood surface via a film of TiO2 coated CaCO3 micro-/nano-composite particles
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
See the National Natural Science Foundation of China's policy on open access.